Larry Jaques

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:07:55 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
calmly ranted:

I said:
Question 1: If you were inside your house and a mob came up to get
you, would you want a standard magazine or a high-capacity magazine in
your handgun or rifle to defend yourself? Be honest.

Answer 1: Honesty says that no mob ever came up to get me in my house. And
it never will. If that doesn't satisfy you, then you don't understand the
political problem.

Ah, the Indestructible American denial bug. Well, when the Shrub
succeeds in getting 1.3 billion Muslims united against us and they
take out the American infrastructure, bringing anarchy to your door,
you just may change your stance on that...a bit too late. I'd rather
play it safe and stock up on necessities now.

Question 2: Shouldn't we be working on the image problem instead of
outlawing perfectly harmless yet potentially lifesaving technology?

Go for it. I spent over a year of my spare time at it, doing a lot of hard
work. I believe I was on the right track, but I got no help. The people who
should have helped were producing cockamamie arguments in favor of 20-shot
magazines for hunting deer, etc. They undid everything I did. So they can go
screw themselves. They aren't worth the trouble.

You seem to have inherited some of the illogic of the anti-gun mob.
Sorry about that.

Ciao!

--
SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly!