Bob G.

If those 3 saws were in the local paper for sale I would not even
bother to pick up the phone to call on the Ridgid or Roybi..

I would on the DeWalt...

I have been doing serious woodworking for 40+ years and over time have
developed a bad attitude about some brands.. Sorry to say this but
Roybi is one ...Ridgid on the other hand has Not yet reached that
point but I have not been impressed by any of their machines except
maybe for their planer... Even saying that I still use a few
Craftsman machines I bought in the late 60"s

Just my biased opinion...offered without any data to back it up..

Bob Griffiths

On 24 Nov 2004 12:04:43 -0800, (John) wrote:

Hi,All:
I am debating the following 3 model's,

Ryobi 12 In. Compound laser miter saw Model TS1551DXL ($199)

DeWalt 12 In. Compound Miter Saw Model DW705S ($299)

RIDGID 12 In. Compound Miter Saw Model MS1250LZ ($299)

would anyone please give me some suggestions? looks like the Ryobi got
the laser, it that very important?
Thanks in advance.
John