Rod Hewitt

Default Have I upset Screwfix?

" Tim \(Remove NOSPAM." wrote in
:

So it's down to ANC now...

Have had nothing but hassle with all goods delivered by ANC, including
several from Screwfix. They're online tracking system is a complete joke.
When it works. And when it does it seems to churn up something different
each time.

Tim..

I have to hand it to ANC today - delivered around 13:30.

Just one problem - broken! Freud router - bits of plastic rattling around
in the box. Poor packaging by Freud, no additional help by Screwfix
(thin plastic outer). Box obviously damaged - but you can't see that until
you open the plastic wrapper.

Screwfix offered to pick it up on Monday - and then send another one out.
Not happy - Why should I have to wait 5 days extra? Anyway they did agree
to send out a new one to arrive on Monday.

Apparently in some parts of the country they are trialling a "pick up and
drop off" system for replacements - can't happen too soon.

Makes a change - I am with you all on ANC - they usually mess up the
delivery rather than damaging the goods.

Rod