jim rozen

In article , Ed Huntress says...

Here's the news, Lennie. There IS NO data indicating that more than, at
most, 2% of crimes are committed with "assault weapons."

Shame shame, Ed. Data "ARE" not "is". You of all people. g

When I see somebody at the range with a big clip hanging down from some
little semiauto gun, my blood boils. He's part of the problem -- that is,
both the image problem and a real problem, which is that violent kids, and
nutballs, and murderers love 'dem big magazines.

Probably because they can't hit anything with the first shot anyway.
I think the hunting education is 'ol Wisconsin is going to have
to include a section on "what to do when the deer start shooting
back."

Jim

please reply to: