Mo Thanku

I am no expert on the subject but we just had the whole house
replastered 6 rooms once the plaster dried, we primed seal it with
Dulux plaster sealer.

With the lining papper it seems like all the hassel of wallpapering is
still there.

Best reagrds

"Lorna" wrote in message ...
Just had an extension built and the internals have been plastered. Some is
dark brown, some light. Assume that the dark means it's wet so I'm waiting
for it to go light before we paint. Two things :
1) People have told us to add water to the paint. Why should this be done?
What will happen if we dont? How much water should be added?
2) Can we paint straight onto the plaster or do we need to rough it up to
make the paint stick?