Christian McArdle

I still think it is very strange this is allowed in a public toilet, as to
people who may not know better, it is just asking to be switched when the
user is using the drier with wet hands!

Which wouldn't actually be that dangerous, really. You are very unlikely to
take your shoes off in a public toilet. Wet hands are unlikely to result in
a short between the the live and your hands. The reason bathrooms have
additional requirements is that you are likely to be walking around with wet
feet and no shoes, which makes everything more dangerous.

I've accidentally touched a live conductor when fully dressed and shoed
before and not really felt anything at all, just a slight tingle.

Christian.