IMM

"Roger" wrote in message
k...
The message
from "Dave Plowman (News)" contains these words:

Of course it hasn't been taken apart once a year 'for service' as

the
IMM clown recommends...

This is a bit rich coming from incompetent.

I'm pleased to see you admit it at last.

I have just looked in after several years away to find that nothing much
has changed, at least as far as John Burns-Curtis (AKA IMM) is
concerned.

Wrong id. Several years away. Please stay away then.

FWIW I have a Potterton Profile Prima which I installed just after the
gas regulations changed (I can't remember when that was but ISTR it was
quite a while ago). It hasn't been particularly unreliable but last
winter the sealed for life bearings in the fan dried up and I had to pay
an outrageous price to get a replacement assembly PDQ. (Advice on a
cheap source of genuine Potterton spares would be appreciated.)

You dork! Maxie sells them reconned for a fraction of the price and
guarantees them a year. £35-40.

http://www.cetltd.com/