Ed Huntress

"The Watcher" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:03:19 -0500, "Ed Huntress"

wrote:

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
. com...

Unfortunately, money and blustering bull**** still talk louder than
rationale. Myself, I think there should be a bounty on NRA lobbyists.
$5 per head, 360 day open season, no bag limit. If still alive, no
bounty, go finish the job first.

Yeah, you have the bluster part right, Lennie.

Jeez, I hate gun control arguments. They're such a bunch of crap, and it
makes me sick that intelligent people like you and John can fall for such
transparent bull****.

Uh, shouldn't that be SUPPOSEDLY intelligent people or maybe ALLEGEDLY
intelligent people? When someone gives evidence they lack intelligence, I
generally believe them.

'Same here.

Ed Huntress