ezwizzard

"458" wrote in message alkaboutelectronicequipment.com...
have 35"mitsubishi with no color when cold. if you heat up around the ic
201 0r caps along side of it color comes on froze cap c-216 color came on.
changed cap and does same thing with new as old.esr all caps and they pin
the needle. changed ic201, 358 crystal. even had another complete pip cir
board. and its the same with both. it seems no matter what you freeze in
that area color goes out. heat it up and color comes back. could we be
just changing the freq. of something just enough to start color osc. any
ideas? thanks jack@ allen park tv allen park mi.

hi, I need the model number in order to help???