Lennie the Lurker

(Lennie the Lurker) wrote in message om...
Cliff wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:00:23 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Werent you one of the guys who was bitching about the loss of
freedoms because of the Patriot Act?

So a few Uzi-bangers with hand grenades is the answer?
What bunker are you from? Is it dark in there?

Check the news, six people killed in Wisconsin by a kook with a 20
round magazine in an assault rifle clone.

Forgot to mention, most were shot in the backs, might be a connection
with another murder, 2001 date IIRC, also shot in the back.

For the "any gun should be legal" kooks, I don't have a copy of my
1956 hunting regs. He was not cited for a firearms violation by the
officers that arrested him. outside of the National Radical Assholes,
I don't think you'll find much opposition in this state to ban those
weapons and extended magazines from the woods, a much needed measure.
Unfortunately, money and blustering bull**** still talk louder than
rationale. Myself, I think there should be a bounty on NRA lobbyists.
$5 per head, 360 day open season, no bag limit. If still alive, no
bounty, go finish the job first.