Howard R Garner

GTO69RA4 wrote:
Going back 20 years or so the Craftsman drills were made by Singer.The
Singer division was called Kearfott.While working on their phone trunk
lines I asked them if this was true,the answer was yes.

I've never seen a Craftsman drill made by Singer. Most of the stuff from that
period was Ryobi or B&D. Another company would be shown by the model number,
and I've only seen sewing machines with the Singer prefix. No Kearfott in any
product.

GTO(John)

Sorry but Singer did make a lot of Craftsman drills.
Right here in Pickens, SC at the old sewing machine cabinet factory.

The same factory was sold to Ryobi and now to OWL.
The made a few other brand names as well.

Howard
Pickens, SC