Mike Barnard

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:13:05 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

"Mike Barnard" wrote in message
.. .
snip

It's obvious even without reading the regs that I can't (legally) put
a standard three pin single socket up there. What, if anything, CAN I
put there to supply a music machine? (I know the damp atmosphere will
take it's toll on the system, but the S.O. has to have her music when
having her hour long soaks! We'll be using an el cheapo system,
maybe 2nd hand. Disposable, in that sense.)
snip

AIUI for something that isn't fix up on the wall beyond reach and / or that
is operated by pull-cord, a shaver point with a 1:1 isolating transformer.

(Google throws up nothing I understand!) OK, a shaver point type
socket with a pull cord, feeding this transformer, right? OK, I'll
make enquiries in my local electrical retailers. Thanks for the idea.

Might be cheaper and safer to but her a battery operated hifi and some
rechargeable batteries.....

Probably, but it's not What_She_Wants.

--
Regards from Mike Barnard
South Coast, UK.

[To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]