Rob Morley

In article , "Sam"
says...
I'm on a environmental crusade :-) Everywhere I can I am replacing the
incandescent bulbs in my house with low energy bulbs.

I want to replace the bulb in the lounge with a LE but want to keep the wall
lights on an a dimmer.

Thing is, the switch is a single width twin unit and ideally to save having
to chop the box out and add a dual with seperate switches I want to find a
unit with a dimmer and a rocker switch. I've had a look around the online
suppliers and can't find such a thing.

How about you get a double dimmer unit (with push-switch rather than
rotary switch action) and short one of the dimmers?