logized

"Dave Jennings" wrote in message
Lurch yik-yakked:
You did connect the input and output the right way round didn't you?

OK, so this is either a serious question, or a pi**take of a numptie
like myself! I'll rise to the bait, just in case.

As I understand it, the unit can be wired either way - is that wrong?
The instructions don't make any mention of this, i.e. which "end"
connects to the main feed and which end connects to the bulb unit.
Is this the case?

They are usually clearly marked similar to this product -
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Images/P..._3/TLET105.JPG
It should indicate which is 230V AC input and which is 12V Output.

Dave