Dave Jennings

logized yik-yakked:

One further note - the new transformer could be used to power 2 x 50W
bulbs and this may be necessary as the above datasheet specifies a
max of 3 x 105VA "normal" quality transformers can be used with a
400W dimmer.

OK, so if my feeble mind is taking this in, if I *do* decide to use a
dimmer ( and frankly, I'm not fussed as we rarely used it anyway ) then
I'd need to wire two of the bulbs into the one transformer, reducing
the transformers on the "line" from 4 to 3, is that correct?

If it is, then it's too much for me, and if all I'm gaining is a dimmer
I don't often use, then not that big a deal.

Or have I totally grasped the wrong end of the stick?
( Which is the likely bet! )

--
Dave Jennings
'89 VS 1400, '99 ZX6R www.cruiserclubcaledonia.com