Dave Jennings

Andy Dingley yik-yakked: ( major snippage )

You've mixed halogens and dimmers. Don't do this.

Technically, the sparky who put them in originally has! And they worked
fine for two years this way.

For an easy life, don't dim them.

Very rarely did, usually just flicked them on full.

_Some_ PSUs, mainly transformers, but a few of the electronics too,
can be dimmed by a standard light dimmer. If it's not marked as such,
it can't.

Both the original and the replacement are marked as "suitable for
dimmers".

As for the rest of your post, I have less than no idea what it means,
but it's very impressive!

Thanks for your helpful comments, I really appreciate them!

--
Dave Jennings
'89 VS 1400, '99 ZX6R www.cruiserclubcaledonia.com