>.

Remember it is in AUS$ not US$ so it is cheaper than that AND it does
lengthen the life of your tools as they only require touch ups not regrinds.
"Phisherman" wrote in message
This looks like a great jig (isn't this rather expensive?). I was
thinking about making a few sharpening jigs for my turning tools.

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:47:11 GMT, "." wrote:

Try http://www.unijigproducts.com.au

"buck" wrote in message
servers.com...
Are there any good sources on the web on how to sharpen lathe tools?
Seeing
that I am scraping a lot more than I am cutting I will be sharpening
half
the time. If you have any jig setup sites that would be great too.
-thanks