Andy Hall

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:09:42 -0000, "Sam" wrote:

Have a look at MK Grid stuff.

You can fit a 250W dimmer and a rocker switch into a single box.
However, it does need to be deeper than the very shallowest boxes
normally used for light switches

I had a look at the MK Grid stuff on TLC on your advice. Looked just the
ticket - till I checked the dimmer modules. £26+ VAT for a dimmer
module?!!!!

It would take quite few kilowatts of savings to justify that.

The MK4500 series are soft start dimmers - I have a number of them in
my kitchen for the halogen lights and elsewhere for R63 spots.

They extend the life of both, so the payback is in bulbs.

Now where's that bolster? :-)

Cheers

Sam

--