During an exchange of E-mails several years ago Art Gschwind (SP?) of
Suffolk said "I let PS sell our blades at shows".

On 24 Nov 2004 01:38:26 GMT, Bruce Barnett
wrote:

Walt Novinger writes:

Woodcraft DO carry Timberwolf blades, by that name. See me at the Raleigh,
NC store and I'll help you get the right one.

Nah. I'm staying home for Thanksgiving. :-)

The one in Latham NY have blades that are labled:

PS WOOD - From the Creators of Timberwolf

What does the blades say in your store?
I'm trying to see if this is a store decision, or a company decision.
AFAIK, these are Timberwolf, but without the lable.