smithfarms pure kona

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:23:00 GMT, "F.H."
wrote:

Brandystew wrote:
Does anyone have experience with Verizon DSL in their home?

Quite pleased in the ways others have noted. Put it off for way to

long.
Dropped one phone line and Earthlink now we have two computers and

house full of phones all on one line and are paying less. Wireless

from
one computer to the other. Sweet.

I too have Verizon DSL and am extremely pleased with the DSL service.
However, I do not think highly of the tech people at the other end of
the phone, when I do have a problem. ( I am also a stockholder in
Verizon and have though of writing the company g and mentioning that
they could upgrade the first line techs.)

For example, I wanted to find the rules on sending out bunches of
email and the person I spoke to told me "for sure" where I would find
the information and we hung up and then he was wrong. Another time I
had trouble downloading the "support center" and called and again the
person told me what to do and it was wrong.

Thankfully their DSL works well. I am grateful for it. We are in a
very rural place so perhaps that would excuse something, but I think
they could do better with the people who answer the phones.

aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee