Kam_UK

Default fitting an outside light - problem getting the power cable to light, any ideas?

Hi everyone,

I'm working on the kitchen at the momment and thought that I'd install
some outside lighting before the plaster goes on the brick work,

I bought a PIR low light pollution halogen, I've run cable under floor
to it ready to drill hole through wall

heres the problem
The light has a wall fixing that expects the cable to go staight
through wall into light, I can't there is a waste pipe in way. I need
to go through wall drop down outside of wall 500mm then into light

My only plan of action is to come out of wall, run cable through 20mm
conduit up to light, then make a small channel in to take cable into
wall fixing.

Any one got a better idea or tried and tested solution

tia
Kam