Lurch

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:07:25 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
strung together this:

All four of my local trade electrical factor don't stock (but can order) MK
grid components, B&Q have most of the common parts on the shelf - go
figure...

Impresive, between all my local wholesalers, (Senate, Edmundsons,
Neweys, AC, Lockwells, CEF and a couple of smaller local ones), I
think I've got prettty much every brand covered! Apart from aerials
that is, no-one locally has any decent aerials or masts and brackets.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd