I have the 6"X47" Grizzly Jointer with hand wheels. I like the hand wheels,
but have never used one with levers. So I really don't which one is better.
The jointer works great. The only thing that I wish was that it was bigger.
Think of it like a house. The thing is never going to wear out. So look at
the biggest or nicest that you can afford and then buy one step higher. The
additional cost is cheaper than trading it in later.

Chris Corbett
"Cox West" wrote in message
Hey all. I'm looking at 6" X 47" Grizzly Jointers.

Good, bad, I'm very interested in hearing some owners opinions.

Thanks.

Dave