Rob

Anyone who wishes to install a Poxi Batterton clearly knows nothing
about
modern technology.

The problem was that they used to make good boilers. Then a few
years ago,
they stopped. All these conservative plumbers tried their useless
condensing
models and thought that condensing meant bad, when it just meant
that their
chosen manufacturer was unable to produce a reasonable model.

Christian.

Thanks, Christian. I despair of ever finding an honest, competent
tradesman in any trade in this wild west city! It looks as if this
gas fitter isn't the man I thought he was. It's a pity, because he
turns up on time if you nag him enough, he's pleasant to talk to, and
his prices are reasonable.

Rob