Tony Bryer

In article ,
Christian McArdle wrote:
Are there points if there is simply no alternative location?
(And current location is totally unsuited to a condensing boiler)
Do you have to install electric heating instead?

Yes, if you look at the actual document I referred to, there are a
whole load of locations that you can just cross off without scoring.
Apart from the ones I mentioned, others include needing flue
extensions 4m, where a flue extension would run up or along the main
elevation or where it the flue termination would cause a nuisance
(e.g. facing a highway or footpath at low level)