Andy Hall

Default Have I upset Screwfix?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:07:13 +0000, PoP wrote:

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 00:44:48 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

If you use somewhere like B&Q regularly, then some vouchers or a store
credit are an acceptable recompense.

I have used Screwfix regularly, so maybe they will play dice. But then
again.....

I am considering phoning my credit card company to cancel the
transaction - Screwfix have charged me for something they didn't
deliver (the fast delivery option), and delivered half what I wanted.
Credit card cancellation charges from the card companies do hurt.

Yep do it. The do the follow up letter of complaint to Kingfisher

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl