Lobster

"Sam" wrote in message
I'm on a environmental crusade :-) Everywhere I can I am replacing the
incandescent bulbs in my house with low energy bulbs.

I want to replace the bulb in the lounge with a LE but want to keep the
wall lights on an a dimmer.

Thing is, the switch is a single width twin unit and ideally to save
having to chop the box out and add a dual with seperate switches I want to
find a unit with a dimmer and a rocker switch. I've had a look around the
online suppliers and can't find such a thing.

I remember once trying and faililng to find one, too! Odd, you wouldn't
think it was that unusual a requirement.

As an alternative solution, IIRC I think I saw mention of a dimmable
low-energy bulb somewhere recently - could be wrong, of course.

David