Lobster

"Paul King" wrote in message
Andy Hall wrote:

My parents had this installed in a house in the sixties. It consisted
of an earth rod and then copper strip run into the wall and looped all
the way through at intervals. There was no electronics - just a
direct connection.

IIRC, it was installed by Rentokil, so not a fly by night operation,
20 year guarantee and so on.

ROFL 20 year guarantee! Coldseal windows gave 10/15/20 year g/tees and
where are they? Re-incarnated as Warmseal! Formally Stormseal, and before
that (if my memory serves well - Guardian Fenster). There should be
legislation against such practices.

In a previous discussion about DPC's and guarantees, I asked if *anyone* had
*ever* heard of any work being carried out under a DPC guarantee.

There were no responses.

Go figure...

David