Gunner

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:31:08 -0500, "Robin S."
wrote:

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

You are generally impaired for weeks if not months, and sometimes years
after smoking pot heavily for any extended length of time.

But that's the issue that Gunner is failing to recognise (or acknowledge).

Just because someone has been using a substance doesn't mean they use it in
a chronic fashion or are addicted.

Of course not. There are lots of weekend recreational uses. None of
them will be working for me however.

Lots of people drink - doesn't mean they're alcoholics.

Of course not.

Regards,

Robin

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001