patriarch

I have found the article and it wasn't what I was looking for anyway.
It shows how to hollow out the seat for a shop stool.

Iffen ya wants ta go the Normite route, pick up one of the King Arthur
Tools Lancelot disc. It's a 4-1/2" diameter chainsaw. (Ar ar ar)
Ditto the Arbortec discs and Kutzall carbide discs.

You can also buy a rubber-backed sanding disk for the DeWalt Low Angle
grinder. When loaded with 24 grit, it's _almost_ as agressive as the
Lancelot, and slightly safer. Think high power rasp. Available at the
BORG. Cheap!

LOTS of fun. Use outside, or clean up the dust for hours.

Just please don't carve another bear from a log, though. It's been done
already.

Patriarch