Gunner

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:56:51 GMT, "Bill Roberto"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:19:10 GMT, "Bill Roberto"
wrote:

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Bill Roberto" wrote in

message
ink.net...

Hi, Bill.

Actually, I dont drink anywhere near as much as I used to either.

--

SVL

For the best buzz try morning exercise. Doesn't matter what the activity

as
long as you break a sweat and give your heart a good beating at least 20
minutes a day.

Endorphines. The brains answer to super heroin.

Gunner

Yup, just as addicting. How's it going Gunner?

Making it. I could use a bit more work..shrug..but Im almost covering
expenses.

The ticker is holding out fine and dandy now that Im buying most of my
meds. Two of them are still too expensive..shrug.

I saw that you bailed on the gear shop. Not knowing the details I
witheld comment. But I think you did the right thing. You do what
you do damned well and are extremely well thought of by your clients.
I suspect we share a few as some of mine know you, or of you.

Thanks for asking.
Hope you have a marvelous Thanksgiving.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001