Sue

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:44:03 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:09:41 GMT
in misc.survivalism :

Actually, I dont drink anywhere near as much as I used to either.

--

SVL

For the best buzz try morning exercise. Doesn't matter what the activity as
long as you break a sweat and give your heart a good beating at least 20
minutes a day.

We're told we need to get our pulse rate up and the blood flowing for
twenty minutes. That's why I start the day with a cigarettes and a cup of
coffee.

Yep. Me, too. Only tea instead of coffee.

There is something else which does the same, but this is a family
newsgroup.

That, too. ;o)
Sue