Mark S.

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:33:07 GMT, "MrMark" wrote:

Hi All.

I have a 4 year old concrete section garage which I'm trying to make water
tight.

I have two problems.

1, When it rains, droplets of water form on the underside of the garage
roof. The roof is made of a corrugated construction. I'm guessing iron...
2, Again when it rains, water is seeping underneath some of the panels.

From what I have read, it looks as though the roof may have become pours.
Therefore I plan to seal it. With what, I'm not yet sure.

With regards to the panels. I have put a fillet of mortar around the bottom
of the panels on the outside. However, this has only slowed down the water
seeping in.

Has anyone got any ideas on how to solve the two problems and the best
product to use.

Many thanks.

When mine had been up a week I went around all the panels and the
concrete "fillet" with some sealant and resealed the lot, then spray
foamed around the edge of the roof.

Painted the floor about 4 times with garage floor paint and painted
the walls with white emulsion as well to make it less dingy.

Still had condensation from the metal roof but never got around to
insulating it to stop that. :-)

Mark S.