Default New DW706, can you check your tolerances please?

I got a reconditioned DW 706 dual bevel 12" miter at the Denver WW
show for 209 + tax. I was seriously considering the Delta 36-412 or
Bosch equivalent, but for that price, the bells and whistles were not
worth it. However..

I sat it on the bench and pulled out the engineer square to make some
adjustments. I also put a dial indicator next to the blade to check
runout. What I found was surpising. Can you comment or check yours..

The runout on the blade is .010 I don't know if this is runout of the
arbor or the blade. I'm guessing mostly the 12" blade, but I may try
to check the arbor.

The fences are not perpendicular to the table by probably 1 - 3
degrees. The fence is nearly perpendicular to the stationary part of
the table, but not to the rotating portion of table. Neither left nor
right side are perpendicular. Near as I can tell, the rotating table
is tilted just slightly.

0 and 45 bevel and 0 and 45 miter are not quite correct either, but I
should be able to adjust that.

I suppose the blade runout is not too bad, but the fence to table not
being perpendicular seems to be a difficult issue to overcome. Isn't
that going to give me ulcers when trying to cut larger pieces? A flat
45 miter is actually going to have a slight bevel in it??

Am I being too picky? Is this normal? I'll check the ones in the
local stores, but wanted to get your comments.

ToolKing, by the way was selling these for $229 at the show. I asked
for a little off the display model. If I find this to be out of spec,
I'm pretty sure they will replace it.