Greg Millen

"Eric Anderson" wrote in message ...
Guess we need to ask Greg about how well the riving knife takes a whack.
It
does look like it would have to have some good temper the way it is
shaped.
If it yielded at all, it would be more of a pain than a benefit. I would
guess it would HAVE to have the ability to bend quite a lot and return to
its original position.

The knife is very solid and will bend sideways. It will not bend back away
from the blade due to its shape. It would be easy and cheap to make your own
blade too, it's just a curved bit of steel with some holes after all.

--

Greg