Andy Hall

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:06:35 -0000, "Sam" wrote:

I'm on a environmental crusade :-) Everywhere I can I am replacing the
incandescent bulbs in my house with low energy bulbs.

Oh dear.....

I want to replace the bulb in the lounge with a LE but want to keep the wall
lights on an a dimmer.

Thing is, the switch is a single width twin unit and ideally to save having
to chop the box out and add a dual with seperate switches I want to find a
unit with a dimmer and a rocker switch. I've had a look around the online
suppliers and can't find such a thing.

So does anyone know where I can get one?

Have a look at MK Grid stuff.

You can fit a 250W dimmer and a rocker switch into a single box.
However, it does need to be deeper than the very shallowest boxes
normally used for light switches

TIA

Sam

--