igor

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:49:31 -0500, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"
wrote:

So what did you end up paying for it? I got screwed out of my Porter Cable brad
nailer / compressor combo. Then today I stupidly ordered something from them
before I read any of the customer reviews. Upon reflection, I decided to cancel
the order. I got that "order has entered the shipping process and can't be
cancelled" crap... even though the order was no more than ten minutes old! I
called my credit card company and they told me Amazon had already nailed me.

So I sent them an email: cancel the order or cancel the account. I don't have
much hope they'll do the right thing. Assholes.

Anyway, I'm glad SOMEBODY got to screw them.

This is what I have done in similar situation with them: Refuse delivery
(nicely to the delivery person), it goes back to Amazon and they refund the
money. I've even had this happen without having to make a call or an
e-mail YMMV. -- Igor