Schroeder

I have their 12 inch jointer and am very happy with it. Like others have
said the surface is so flat the boards suction to it. Bigger is better when
it comes to jointers if you have the room IMHO.

Schroeder

"Cox West" wrote in message
Too long of a commute, I'm in Cleveland. Thanks for the feedback, hope to
see more of it here. Really helps in the decision making process.

Dave

"DJ Delorie" wrote in message

"Cox West" writes:
Hey all. I'm looking at 6" X 47" Grizzly Jointers.

Good, bad, I'm very interested in hearing some owners opinions.

Have one, is good! The tables were coplanar right out of the box, the
levers worked smoothly, etc etc.

I recently got their 8" segmented jointer because I needed something
bigger. If you happen to live in NH you can come visit, see them
both, and maybe buy the 6" one from me? ;-)

Oh, the 8" one was also coplanar right out of the box. Assemble it,
plug it in, start using it.