Stephen M

A Griz 8" jointer may be my tax return toy next year. Why are handwheels
better? I have low-end chinese 6" now. It has wheels but I generally dont
touch them. Set it and forget it.

What am I missing?

-Steve

"BC" wrote in message
om...
I have the 6 x 47 and it has been great. The only two things I'd
change is hand wheels instead of levers like mentioned above and I
wish the tables were longer. But you almost have to go to an 8" to get
that, which is a really good idea if you can afford it. Hope that
helps BC

"Cox West" wrote in message

Hey all. I'm looking at 6" X 47" Grizzly Jointers.

Good, bad, I'm very interested in hearing some owners opinions.

Thanks.

Dave