Lars

My memory is faulty. I just checked my email receipt from amazon and
it is dated/timed at 7:08pm on Thursday.

On 2004-11-23 13:07:46 -0600, "NOTME" said:

Mine is, at this time, still in the "We are preparing these items for
shipment and this portion of your order cannot be canceled or changed."
phase. I ordered the saw before posting and I am still trying to figure out
how you got yours shipped first. Congrats on having physical custody of
what appeared to be a dream.

Jeff

"Lars" wrote in message
This is not meant to be a gloat, but just words of optimism for those
who still have outstanding orders from Amazon's Thursday evening "fire"
sale:

Among other amazon items, my deep-discount-priced unisaw arrived today!
I realize that I am incredibly lucky, but I also feel a bit guilty
given that not everyone won the amazon lottery (or even got a lottery
ticket in time). ... But not guilty enough to give up my saw.

Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting.