Lars

This is not meant to be a gloat, but just words of optimism for those
who still have outstanding orders from Amazon's Thursday evening "fire"
sale:

Among other amazon items, my deep-discount-priced unisaw arrived today!
I realize that I am incredibly lucky, but I also feel a bit guilty
given that not everyone won the amazon lottery (or even got a lottery
ticket in time). ... But not guilty enough to give up my saw.

Good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting.

On 2004-11-19 17:18:22 -0600, "Todd Fatheree" said:

"noOne" wrote in message
ups.com...
If anyone is suddenly finding themselves regretting their impulse
Amazon binging last night, feel free to share with those of us less
fortunate. I have been looking for a good price on a dw735 for over a
month, totally unsuccessfully. And who wouldn't want a $100
compressor, or a $150 Dado King? Wait a minute, actually it's all
trash. ALL OF IT!!!! Because I'm the generous person that I am, I'll
be willing to take it off of your hands. I'd even offer you your full
purchase price. I figure this generosity will put me in the running
for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Seriously, though, nice score to those of you diligent enough to check
the newsgroup frequently. I'm just a little jealous is all. After
all, isn't that what Christmas is all about?

Well done.

Well, I ordered the PC kit, and I'll believe it when it gets delivered. And
heck, if Arafat can get a Nobel Peace Prize, anybody can.

todd