Steve

Franc Zabkar wrote:

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:04:17 GMT, Steve
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Franc Zabkar wrote:

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:15:30 GMT, Steve
put finger to keyboard and composed:

I'm trying to find a replacement LCD for a Toro Vision 2 irrigation
controller. I tried to purchase one through Toro, but they won't sell it
to me.

Have you tried Toro's PartsViewer?
https://lookup2.toro.com/partdex/default.cfm

If so, is the clock module considered to be a serviceable part, or do
Toro expect you to replace the entire PCB?

- Franc Zabkar

The controller's model number doesn't come up in the Toro PartsViewer. I
imagine this model is obsolete. The guy at the irrigation supply shop I
went to looked up the controller in an older parts book, and the display
was a serviceable part early on (Toro part #35-9488). When he tried to
order one for me, he was told that it was no longer available. But he
started checking around and found out that some of the current Toro
controllers are still using the same display, according to the newer
parts breakdowns. So it seems like Toro should be able to sell one. I
think they would rather I bought a whole new controller instead!

Yeah, that's probably it. I'll run your part number past the local
distributor and see what they say.

- Franc Zabkar

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate it!