J. Clarke

James "Cubby" Culbertson wrote:

Hiya,
I can't speak to the question at heart as I don't use the poly stuff.
Have
you considered other finishes that are a bit easier to repair? Kitchen
countertops will no doubt see a good number of "accidents" and you may
want to consider the possibility of having to re-finish/touch up areas
down the
road. My understanding is Poly is a very tough finish but repairing it is
even tougher.

What finish is "easier to repair" that is going to last for any time in a
wet environment with exposure to acids and bases and the occasional
solvent?

Cheers,
cc

--