Walt Novinger

Bruce Barnett wrote:

(Rob) writes:

Hey gang,
I will be receiving the new Grizz saw soon. I would like to get it
setup with a couple nice Twolf blades. Any recommendations for a good
all-around blade and one for resawing? I am a total bandsaw noob so I
don't know what to look for yet. Does Woodcraft or Rockler carry TWolf
blades,

There is an issue with the name, and who is allowed to use it.
I think Woodcraft has them but they are called "PS WOOD"

Also - get the Duginski book on bandsaws, and the free Iturra catalog.
You have to call Iturra, but the catalog is awesome! It's a How-to book!

Iturra Design
4636 Fulton Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32225
1-888-722-7078

Woodcraft DO carry Timberwolf blades, by that name. See me at the Raleigh,
NC store and I'll help you get the right one.

Walt