StealthUK

Default Have I upset Screwfix?

Was it an internet or phone order?

I've not had too many problems with Screwfix. 99% of the time it's
been a problem with the courier. In a recent order I was sent one Cat
5 module instead of the pack of 5 I ordered. Didn't make a big
difference to me as I had ordered surplus to current requirements.

I don't think there is one mail order company you will ever have a
smooth ride with, unfortunately. I never rely on anything mail order
now, I always wait for the stuff to turn up first or keep items in
stock. If I need it straight away I'll grab it from Wickes or B&Q etc.
A day wasted normally outweighs any saving you may have made by
ordering from Screwfix.