IMM

Default Improvised Angle drill

"John Weston" wrote in message
. ..
In article , abuse-
says...

why go to all the trouble when you can pick up stuff like this for £8

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=30 3

Most tool stalls have these for around £10.

As this one: http://makeashorterlink.com/?O22461277

The adaptor is a good idea though, since I have an angle
grinder with a soft start and electronic speed control
(doubles for polishing). Unfortunately, all the spare
chucks I have are female thread (and not M14...) It would
allow use of old "drill" attachments and chucks though,
so count me in for one.

By the time you buy an angle grinder with a soft start, speed control,
check, have the adaptor made, etc, you may as well buy a main angle drill.
I have seen them for 3112 on the web.