N. Thornton

"alan kennedy" wrote in message ...
I'm about to remove our airing cupboard in a 1930s detached house. I think
it's original and it seems to be lined with some sort of brown wood
fibreboard type material. I think it's probably made entirely out of wood
fibres but is anyone aware of any asbestos containing wood fibreboard
materials which were used in this way. Having come across asbestos a few
times in our last house during a few DIY tasks I'm being slightly cautious
on this one. Thanks for any advice on this.

Alan

what is called asbestos is in fact cement board, reinforced with a
small percentage of asbestos fibres. Not hard to distinguish from wood
products.

NT