IMM

IMM wrote:

"Andy Wade" wrote in message

IMM wrote:

This that is your view you should change it, as the cylinder will

burst.
Find how water systems work. There are high flow combi's around, that

will

do a large family.

Have you ever thought about taking remedial English lessons?

No need to as I am brilliant at English and life in general.

"You left out a 'there is', a second 'at', and there is a superfluous
'to' and three commas are missing."

How about a "z"s here and there.

Must try harder.

No need. Brilliant as I am.

I strongly doubt he would be capable of being even a plumber.

Too true, not a plumber. 10/10

He would hae made an ideal Camp
guard at Buchenwald, or Roman Catholic
Priest,

Are you saying both are the same? My oh my!!! This one needs professional
attention.

or join the political party that tells the biggest lies,
in the fewest words.

I will never join the Tory party.