PoP

Default Fixing Celotex to walls

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 09:12:46 -0000, "Stephen Gilkes"
wrote:

Would this SDS drill be OK? - Its £93.98 from B&Q

One important statistic not shown in that list is the weight of the
SDS drill. Most of the cheap ones are about 5Kg in weight - okay for
short jobs but you'd soon know about it if you had to hold it up all
day long. I've got one of these - it's quite acceptable because my
drilling tends to be either low down, or at a higher level just the
occasional use.

For the average DIYer I would expect the heavier drill to be perfectly
okay. But for professionals it most likely wouldn't be.

I understand the more expensive ones are in the region of 2Kg.

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If
you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk

I apologise for the additional effort, however the
level of unsolicited email I receive makes it
impossible to advertise my real email address!