The Natural Philosopher

IMM wrote:

"Andy Wade" wrote in message

IMM wrote:

This that is your view you should change it, as the cylinder will burst.
Find how water systems work. There are high flow combi's around, that

will

do a large family.

Have you ever thought about taking remedial English lessons?

No need to as I am brilliant at English and life in general.

"You left out a 'there is', a second 'at', and there is a superfluous
'to' and three commas are missing."

3/10.

EXCERPT FROM IMM'S SCHOOL PSYCHITATSIC CAREER REPORT
Must try harder.

This child is held back by conviction of his own correctness.

I strongly doubt he would be capable of being even a plumber.

Incapable of coming to terms with reality, he is gullible and defensive.
Mild sociopathic tendencies.

John works best in a situation in which he is given clear simple
instructions, and there is no ambiguity, and some else is doing the
thinking for him.

Left to hs own devices he grabs for any piece of printed matter that has
one or two longer words on than he can understand, and uses it as an
effective Bible. His deep supsicion that other people are laughing at
him and trying to manipulate his (very limited) intellect does not
extend to the printed word.

He would hae made an ideal Camp guard at Buchenwald, or Roman Catholic
Priest, but today is likely to never find satisfaction for his
socipathic tendencies, and will probably end up stalking, becoming an
Internet geek, or join the political party that tells the biggest lies,
in the fewest words.